Mini Snow Cougar Cub purchase bug

I purchased the mini snow cougar cub using some of my Black Lion Statuettes because it said it was locked, meaning I had never received this mini before. However, I noticed after receiving this item that was unable to add it to my collection. I checked my mini collection, and sure enough it actually was already unlocked for me! Is there any way you can refund my statues? The mini is still in my bag on my character "Reaping Rainbow". I was going to open a support ticket for this issue, but the page is bugged for me.

When acquiring Minis through Black Lion tickets/Wardrobe Unlocks/etc., as soon as you 'purchase' the Mini, it unlocks in your Wardrobe. Thus, when you go to check, you will see the Mini already unlocked, and another at the top of the Mini collection. You should then be left with an Account-bound Mini that may, or may not, be vendorable for 50 Silver/Copper or so.

The Support page may look like that due to browser setting/Java settings/Adware programs/etc. Try disabling add-ons, or try using another browser.

Good luck.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:When acquiring Minis through Black Lion tickets/Wardrobe Unlocks/etc., as soon as you 'purchase' the Mini, it unlocks in your Wardrobe. Thus, when you go to check, you will see the Mini already unlocked, and another at the top of the Mini collection. You should then be left with an Account-bound Mini that may, or may not, be vendorable for 50 Silver/Copper or so.

The Support page may look like that due to browser setting/Java settings/Adware programs/etc. Try disabling add-ons, or try using another browser.

Good luck.

The part about mini is not true. I have the same problem op has. Here is my topic about the same situation: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/23970/small-bug-with-mini#latestYou can check the screenshots there to understand the problem.Still waiting for answer from support.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived