[NA] [AR – Anvil Rock server] new Players LF Active, casual guild!

Dise.7350

Hello, Dise! Nuggets of Wisdom is a small, casual PVE-focused guild on Northern Shiverpeaks (not necessary to transfer to unless you WVW) that is centered around mentoring and helping others find their way around Tyria! We are currently leveling up our guild hall, hosting weekly guild activities, dabbling in a bit of casual WVW and PVP, and settling into the new year with a firmer foundation as a guild. We'd love to hear more about your exploits in Tyria! Feel free to contact me in game if you are interested. I will send you mail tonight once I get on. ? Have a great day and welcome to Tyria!

Hey, guys!

You are welcome to join [AR] Anvil Resistance. We are casual WvW guild (300+ members) on Anvil Rock. We have fully upgrade guild hall and We do weekly WvW missions. Even though we are WvW guild, our members enjoy all aspects of GW2 including PvE and PvP; and if you ask a question in guild chat, fellow guild members will answer if they are not busy.

I will put more detailed information about the guild in this LFG section soon. Until then you can PM me or mail me in-game if you want invite to the guild.

Frozen

Archived