I Lost My Character.

I Lost My Character.When I bought the new game, I lost my Asura character she was a Mesmer level 80.I would really like get her back. I tried to recreate another one but its a real pain. I would really like to get her back.Please please please just give another name anything is fine ( I will change it later ) Delete my other Asura Mesmer.

I Lost My Character.When I bought the new game, I lost my Asura character she was a Mesmer level 80.I would really like get her back. I tried to recreate another one but its a real pain. I would really like to get her back.Please please please just give another name anything is fine ( I will change it later ) Delete my other Asura Mesmer.

Did you create a new account (Used a different e-mail) when you bought the expansion or the same account as you previously had? You'll have to put a support ticket in for it and see if they can do it. I have hear of them restoring accounts in the event of hacking, but not sure if there are any limitations on it. No one on the forums will be able to look at anything like that.

@Tamlinari.6214 said:My character just gone.I cant explain character just gone, I really don't know why.I just want it back.

Leamas was just trying to figure out the reason why it disappeared because that will determine how you would need to reach out to ANet to get the issue fixed. No one on the forum can fix the problem, not even ANet employees.

There are a few reasons why you've lost the character.

1. You created a brand new account when you bought the new game. In this instance you haven't really lost the character, but it's just on another account. ANet can help you fix this. You wouldn't be the first to accidentally make a new account after buying an expansion pack
  2. You previously had deleted the character (on accident or purpose). ANet does have the ability now to restore deleted characters for reasons other than account hacked.
  3. Your account got hacked and the hacker deleted your character. In this instance you will want to immediately change your password for both your account and the email you used for it (hacked accounts typically have both email and game accounts hacked). ANet will be more than happy to restore your account. You will know if this is the case if you're missing mats or anything sellable/salvageable and missing all of your gold.

It more like number number like 2. You previously had deleted the character (on accident or purpose). ANet does have the ability now to restore deleted characters for reasons other than account hacked. I don't think that I was hacked. There are more people that use my computer than just me.

@Tamlinari.6214 said:It more like number number like 2. You previously had deleted the character (on accident or purpose). ANet does have the ability now to restore deleted characters for reasons other than account hacked. I don't think that I was hacked. There are more people that use my computer than just me.

Do you use automatic login to play? If so you may want to speak with the other people that use your computer.

Archived