Does Dread increase condi "tiks" while active?

Saint Sated.2698

i have a core terrormancer (with max duration in fears) so i have the biggest time window to look at what is happening. i havent seen condi ticking higher... just power skills. it would also be in agreement with general %dmg increases that are split into power and condi... best examplte iss the berserker rune (hope its the right one i pick here) that has +5% dmg and additionally +5% condi dmg.

overall i dont find dread all that usefull.. ideally u would want to put ur best power burst skills to use after a fear. fear uptime is low tho... unless u fight a boss in the open world with a squad around. maybe it is a decent dmg increase for raiders? idk. on a power reaper u usually dont trait it... but if u were to trait it i would try and get axe #2 as a follow-up. GS skills are already bit difficult againjust because ur target is running away ^^

All traits that increase damage only affects direct damage unless it specifies condi. Dread is a useless trait anywhere you go as the duration of fears you apply is so short, and you're reliant on having other necros with you, or a warrior with fear me, or a ranger using wolf to give yourself a 20% dps boost for a few seconds, not really worth the effort or the slot imo, its only use is the 10 stacks of vul you apply with the fear.

Archived