[EU] Last Heirs of the Sun

serialkicker.5274

Last Heirs of the Sun is a fairly new guild that aims to create a friendly and casual environment for active, social and mature players. We are PvX guild with a focus on PvE. We have a mix of experienced and new players and we are looking for more people to expand our roster, which we aim to raise up to about 75 and maintain it there.

We are new player friendly guild and we are happy to answer your questions or lend a hand if you get stuck on your journey.

Requirements:

• 18+ and mature peopleNot interested in drama, kids talk, flooding Discord with memes and whatnot. This of course doesn't mean we don't know how to joke and have a laugh :D

• Friendly and social players, who are happy to play with their guild and join guild events and activitiesWe like people who play with their guild, join events, chat and help each other.

• Players who can represent 100% of the time (exceptions are personal guild bank, personal guild hall etc).Important rule, don't ignore it. You don't like it? No problem, great news, no one is forced to join.

• Willing to use Discord (required).Guild wars 2 is disappointing in managing guilds department. Discord is a great tool for keeping people updated, for scheduling events and general communication and thereforeimportant part of the guild. Using microphone is optional.

If you meet the criteria and you are interested in joining us, please contact me on Discord - Blackheart#4911 or guild officer - LegendaryFroddo.5193

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, send an invite. Have not really played with an active guild before and would like to give it a shot. I don't feel i am getting the most out of the game playing alone. I am a returning player who bought game on release day, but did mostly exploration type of stuff.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived