Sigil of Absorption and Enchantment Collapse

RedShark.9548

So since i couldnt find any other source to this here is my question. (Ive been wondering since POF release)

Does Sigil of Absorption trigger Enchantment Collapse ?Since Absorption ripps a boon from a foe, wouldnt that mean, that it also triggers Enchantment Collapse ?I know it actually is a boon transfer, but im not sure if that counts or if it doesnt.Since i dont have the ppl to test it i was wondering if someone already did or can do.If it does work id use it in wvw everytime in a zergfight, because with Enchantment collapse, the sigil and the trait "Dispelling force" id rip 12 boons from 5 ppl if i just interrupt 1 single person.Lets say i use a cc like hammerstun on 5 ppl and just one of them has no stability, he gets stunned which triggers Dispelling Force, thus losing a boon and triggering Enchantment Collaps (6 boons gone), now i also interrupted him, because he was spamming autohit or something else and trigger Sigil of Absorption which rips(transfers) a condition to me and now again (maybe?) triggers Enchantment collapse which results in 12 boons being ripped by just 1 cc.now imagine the dmg i cause to the boons if i interrupt 2 or even more foes....

Thanks in advance,BenBiervernichter

Archived