Engineer Trait Transmute In Alchemy Line Bug

Ghos.1326

I tested this out a couple times. Not sure if it is only sometimes or not, but the trait Transmute in the Alchemy line is not functioning as it should. After a few tests, I have discovered that either 1) it is not converting condis to boons at all, 2) it is granting boons for the condis, but not taking away said condis, or 3) only converting one condi to boon, as well as only doing the conversion but the condi is still there. Can this be looked into at all?

@Ghos.1326 said:I tested this out a couple times. Not sure if it is only sometimes or not, but the trait Transmute in the Alchemy line is not functioning as it should. After a few tests, I have discovered that either 1) it is not converting condis to boons at all, 2) it is granting boons for the condis, but not taking away said condis, or 3) only converting one condi to boon, as well as only doing the conversion but the condi is still there. Can this be looked into at all?

confirmed, you gain the boons from the conversion, but the conditions do not disappear after conversion. Bug confirmed, spotted, and hopefully, it will get WHACKED!!

Archived