More accounts for AT

Verrier.5870

Just encountered someone who got 5 accounts in one team and entered AT. One acc had a high QP since he got to 2. round when like 20+ teams entered (top16), so he gets 25 gold and 5MC just forbeing afk for 5min, and destroys fun for the team who gets him. AT should be limited so that you can't enter with several accounts, it's logical that way, since you can't play proper pvp with more than 1 acc...

@Verrier.5870 said:Just encountered someone who got 5 accounts in one team and entered AT. One acc had a high QP since he got to 2. round when like 20+ teams entered (top16), so he gets 25 gold and 5MC just forbeing afk for 5min, and destroys fun for the team who gets him. AT should be limited so that you can't enter with several accounts, it's logical that way, since you can't play proper pvp with more than 1 acc...

Yeah, i sae a dude with 5 accounts. I screenshoted everything and Im going to report it soon. She got like, 25g in 5 minutes cuz he didnt fight for any cap, just stand in the base.

@Xuazinegueri.3592 said:

@Verrier.5870 said:Just encountered someone who got 5 accounts in one team and entered AT. One acc had a high QP since he got to 2. round when like 20+ teams entered (top16), so he gets 25 gold and 5MC just forbeing afk for 5min, and destroys fun for the team who gets him. AT should be limited so that you can't enter with several accounts, it's logical that way, since you can't play proper pvp with more than 1 acc...

Yeah, i sae a dude with 5 accounts. I screenshoted everything and Im going to report it soon. She got like, 25g in 5 minutes cuz he didnt fight for any cap, just stand in the base.

Yep, this should not be allowed at all...

AT's T&C should have that included. Some will always try to find a way to cheat the system or at least taking advantage of it. BTW, it is at stages hard to determine who enters with several accounts, as they are yet different to each other. I have a few friends living with me (bloody couch surfers), all on their own accounts, same IP. Another issue to look into.

I think sometimes it's easier to submit a ticket than publishing in Forum, because others might jump on the bandwagon and you have more issues.

As long as there are online games (in general games) there will be cheater, hacks and characters who will take advantage of the system, unfortunately.

@phalaris.5134 said:AT's T&C should have that included. Some will always try to find a way to cheat the system or at least taking advantage of it. BTW, it is at stages hard to determine who enters with several accounts, as they are yet different to each other. I have a few friends living with me (bloody couch surfers), all on their own accounts, same IP. Another issue to look into.

I think sometimes it's easier to submit a ticket than publishing in Forum, because others might jump on the bandwagon and you have more issues.

As long as there are online games (in general games) there will be cheater, hacks and characters who will take advantage of the system, unfortunately.

Good points, but I think this is a niche enough case so that anet can check manually, since most AT doesn't have more than 20~ teams entering, and also there are not many people with 10 or even 5 accounts.

Archived