[EU] LF PvX Guild on Gandara/SFR with active people doing all kinds of content/achievement hunting

Umut.5471

Hello,I'm looking for an active guild that does all kinds of content for fun. I like to do WvW(Small group ganking or big scale), achievement hunting. I've never tried raids because of my class (Reaper), but I would like to join and learn if people would accept. I don't play for the meta, I play for fun and the class I like.I want to do guild missions as well. I also like doing open world events/bosses.The guild should have actively representing people, but I don't prefer guilds that make guild events compulsory.I become online regularly but at different hours everyday, so compulsory events are a problem for me. I like to chat and have fun with people and join their parties.Representation is an important thing for me, I will be representing your guild. I expect other members to be representing and active as well.I'm kinda out of things to do(got almost all the things I can get with gold), so I can do various stuff to enjoy the game. I'm an experienced player that played a lot.(6070 hours, 5 years 4 months/1920 hours Necromancer experience)

I'm currently playing on Seafarer's Rest.For WvW aspect, I would prefer a guild from Gandara or Seafarer's Rest. I was planning to transfer my account to Gandara to have more intense fights.Gandara seems to be full atm, but I can transfer there whenever they open transfers.

Archived