[NA] Ranger Looking for family like guild (pvx)

ChinaCat.6213

Good morning.Im looking for a guild.I am a new lvl 80 who wants to train and be able to do pve,pvp.I love to laugh and do dungeons.I have never done a raid or a fractal.Im still learning and shining up my character bit by bit but I would love to have a guild like family to laugh and play and build up.I play for a few hours ever day if my schedule lets me but I do play every weekend.

I love the feeling of having a group of friends o play and laugh with and take down big ass bosses with.You know those 3am group events that you barely scrape a victory but you never let your friends forget what your wolf did to save the party?I have a mic and discord so no worries on voice chat.Hope to find my guild like family.Does anyone know a guild like thats recruiting?

Hello, ChinaCat! Nuggets of Wisdom is a small, casual, and PVE-focused guild that is currently looking for both new and veteran players to become friends with! We tackle a wide variety of activities within the game: Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Missions, Story Missions, Map Completion, and more. While we dabble a bit in PVP and WVW for fun, PVE is really where we spend most of our time in.

As of right now, we are a social guild, building bonds between our members casually through Discord and in game events, but we would love to become a mentoring guild when we have a firmer foundation.

If you are interested send me a message here or in game! I hope that you find the guild you are looking for!

@"ChinaCat.6213" said:

I love the feeling of having a group of friends o play and laugh with and take down big kitten bosses with.You know those 3am group events that you barely scrape a victory but you never let your friends forget what your wolf did to save the party?

Yes! I know exactly what you're talking about-- that's how Remnants of Hope is and we ARE recruiting! ;) I actually just finished up doing our weekly boss train event and there was a LOT of laughing happening in our teamspeak channel. It's the best!

Being a little new is no problem for us. I actually came back to GW2 a couple of months ago and everyone in Remnants of Hope has been amazing with welcoming me into the guild and helping me get my bearings again.

We have very active forums, and group events almost every day of the week, including dungeons, bounties/meta events, fractals, raid training and PvP... pretty much anything you could want to do in-game, we have people who do it and would welcome you even if it's something you haven't done before but want to learn!

We have an application on our website and you can also check out our full recruitment post HERE -- it's definitely a family-like community and we would love to get to know you. Feel free to message me in-game or on our forums (I'm Siscia over there) if you would like more info or just want to chat!

Best of luck on your search--I hope you'll check us out. :)

Archived