[Bugged trait] Shatter storm (Mind wrack becomes an ammo skill)

MLGKorno.5419

As stated in the title, this trait (Adept tier in Illusions trait line) has a bug right now.

Whenever a mesmer is using the Illusions trait line, all his shatter skill cooldowns are reduced by 15%.For example, F1 shatter aka mind wrack would go from 12s to 10s.

With the Shatter storm trait though, your mind wrack turns into an ammo skillNow the "Count recharge" of this changed mind wrack displays as 10 seconds with Blue text (almost as if the cooldown is correctly being reduced)however in actual use, the Counts still have 12s cooldown.

Please fix this as soon as possible.

@"MLGKorno.5419" said:As stated in the title, this trait (Adept tier in Illusions trait line) has a bug right now.

Whenever a mesmer is using the Illusions trait line, all his shatter skill cooldowns are reduced by 15%.For example, F1 shatter aka mind wrack would go from 12s to 10s.

With the Shatter storm trait though, your mind wrack turns into an ammo skillNow the "Count recharge" of this changed mind wrack displays as 10 seconds with Blue text (almost as if the cooldown is correctly being reduced)however in actual use, the Counts still have 12s cooldown.

Seeing how my inebriated attempt at sarcasm failed miserably last night.Look at that same trait line, look at all the minor traits. Look closer...

@Arlette.9684 said:

@"MLGKorno.5419" said:As stated in the title, this trait (Adept tier in Illusions trait line) has a bug right now.

Seeing how my inebriated attempt at sarcasm failed miserably last night.Look at that same trait line, look at all the minor traits. Look closer...

Seeing how your attempt at disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing failed miserably,you look closer

Master of misdirection correctly reduces normal F1 shatter CD from 12 to 10.It doesn't correctly reduce the cooldown for F1 shatter charges once you trait to make F1 shatter an ammo skill w/ 2 charges.

don't derail the threadtakes 30 seconds in game to check this and see for yourself so you clearly didn't even test.

@MLGKorno.5419 said:

@MLGKorno.5419 said:As stated in the title, this trait (Adept tier in Illusions trait line) has a bug right now.

Seeing how your attempt at disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing failed miserably,
you
look closer

Master of misdirection correctly reduces normal F1 shatter CD from 12 to 10.It doesn't correctly reduce the cooldown for F1 shatter charges once you trait to make F1 shatter an ammo skill w/ 2 charges.

don't derail the threadtakes 30 seconds in game to check this and see for yourself so you clearly didn't even test.

Working as intended!

@Arlette.9684 said:

@MLGKorno.5419 said:As stated in the title, this trait (Adept tier in Illusions trait line) has a bug right now.

Seeing how your attempt at disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing failed miserably,
you
look closer

Working as intended!

Where does it say that it will only affect MW when you aren't taking shatter storm? Because even with shatter storm equipped, MW is still a shatter skill, and shatter traits still affect it. The fact that this one appears to not be affecting it is a bug

@OriOri.8724 said:

you
look closer

Working as intended!

Where does it say that it will only affect MW when you aren't taking shatter storm? Because even with shatter storm equipped, MW is still a shatter skill, and shatter traits still affect it. The fact that this one appears to not be affecting it is a bug

Shows the right cd for me, as in it’s affected. My count recharge is 10 1/4.

@Arlette.9684 said:

you
look closer

Working as intended!

Here you go:

@Takashiro.8701 said:

you
look closer

Working as intended!

Here you go:

Sold! /15chars

@Takashiro.8701 said:

you
look closer

Working as intended!

Here you go:

10/10 flawless execution.

But yeah, make sure you /bug it.

@Arlette.9684 said:

you
look closer

Working as intended!

Did you even read the damn post? The entire thing was talking about how the number shown was changed, yet hte CD remained the same. Seriously.......

@OriOri.8724 said:

you
look closer

Working as intended!

Did you even read the kitten post? The entire thing was talking about how the number shown was changed, yet hte CD remained the same. Seriously.......

I skimmed over it :smiley:

Archived