More Celestial Infusion Colors

Shara.4716

So we all already know the (red) infusion is actually purple. Which actually annoys allot of the players that got the infusion thinking it was red. Honestly I would love to see more color infusion options. Because lets face it, adding the poly, winters heart infusions gives us other affects were not really keen on when it comes to being celestial.

@Mea.5491 said:I agree, this is the only infusion I like, I want it in green, pink and silver. :) Also, make them all tradeable because I want the red (purple) one but I don't do Fractals but I'm sitting on thousands of Gold and nothing to buy. :(

Buy me the tormented scepter skin if you don’t know what to do with your gold ^.^

@Jojo.6140 said:What bothers me about the celestial infusions is that they look extremely low-res. I mean, just compare them to the texture of the stardust jackal skin, i wish it would look like that.

If they made “better” res infusions they could make them a little more expensive. It would be a way to keep some players in CM’s. There are allot that just do them to get the infusion then quit. Which I feel reduces the chances of people trying to learn. I’ve trained a few groups on CM’s just because I was bored.

Archived