[Suggestion] Instant rewards

Coyote.1847

So I had happily finished a living world story episode, killed the big boss meany and returned to the last point in the episode to listen to Marjory and Kasmeer yap away about the story and half way through their dialogue I got DC'd and booted from the game. No reward, have to do it all over again. My question is why in the world do you allow this to happen? Instead of completing it after the boss we have to sit and wait for dialogue to end before getting the completion bonus and it leads to horrible shenanigans like this one, ESPECIALLY when the game is frequently disconnecting players like it seems to be doing today. I really hope you address this issue in the future so your players don't end up feeling cheated; nobody likes feeling like they wasted their time.

This really turns me off from doing long and involved story content. It took me 3 tries to get through the final step of the personal story due to disconnects. I know it's not an internet disconnection issue because I play in the same room with another player who does not get disconnected at all when it happens. Thing is, this will happen to my friend as well when he is in a story mission. He will experience a disconnect whereas I, who am doing something different, will not notice any hiccup in connection. At the very least, allow us to restart at a checkpoint of some kind in the mission itself instead of from the very beginning every time.

Archived