Frequent crashes in populated or semi-populated areas

keyokku.5412

Experiencing constant or guaranteed crashes every time there are a group of people around (on Mac). This happened during the pve demo weekend too whenever enough people are around but almost never in the rest of the game including HoT. I believe this is an issue exclusive to the PoF maps. I've had this at least 10-20 times and didn't say anything as I assume developers would already receive notice and it's probably been reported before.

pEtgf5p.jpg

For clarification, the previous image is in an unpopulated area, this one is in the Ammoon center so there's quite a few people. I think everyone is reporting the same things. i thought the stress test and demo weekends were supposed to iron out this sort of thing. These crashes happened in the demo already, but even more now that there are more people.

2MbKOCQ.jpg

I tried to do things with our guild and with like 35 ppl I'm crashing at every event with the same sort of error messages. As soon as there is a group of people it's a guarantee crash. This has not happened on any part of the game outside PoF usually even with multiple squads of 50 for example dragon stand and lots of artifacts and models. Btw, the settings are essentially changed to the lowest, least character models, etc. The error messages say its a serious problem.

These screenshots are 10 minutes apart, but i also had two more crashes in between these 10 minutes that weren't screenshotted.

https://imgur.com/a/9mtzE

This is making it entirely unplayeable with other players.

• 8 months later...

Archived