Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey (2 Weeks) only available now or forever?

Hi,

I missed the recent sale of the permanent passkey to the mistlock sanctuary so I got one for 2 weeks.But does this 2 weeks key stay in the gemshop so i can buy it over and over again till the I can get the permanent or does it go away after a few weeks? And how frequent are the sales for the permanent one?

Greetings.

It's safe to activate without seperating. What will happen is one of the scroll (pass key) will get seperated automatically into another slot, becoming an unique with additional text labelled (activated/ duration remaining).

Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey (2 Weeks) x3

• once activated -

Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey (2 Weeks) ×2Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey (2 Weeks) (Y days remaining)

Make sure to read the text before using/double clicking the scrolls while using or risk activating an unused pass key (it will look identical).

@Eramonster.2718 said:It's safe to activate without seperating. What will happen is one of the scroll (pass key) will get seperated automatically into another slot, becoming an unique with additional text labelled (activated/ duration remaining).

Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey (2 Weeks) x3

• once activated -

Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey (2 Weeks) ×2Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey (2 Weeks) (Y days remaining)

Make sure to read the text before using/double clicking the scrolls while using or risk activating an unused pass key (it will look identical).

perfect. Thanks!!

Archived