This is a joke cuz it’s a whishlist for thief elite spec

Senkaga Yanze.7896

I would like to see thief get greatsword and be a literal assassin/shinobi. Now for the great sword 1 it would be a three chain auto attack causing vuln and cripple to increase damage and slow down your enemy, skill 2 would be a teleport behind your foe and attack them from behind the less health the more damage you do. skill 3 would be like rev sword with wild teleports that buff might and rip 2 booms per target hit . Skill 4 would be hit your foe interrupt then evade backward and gain 2 seconds of stealth. Skill five would also be a stealth skill but in this instance you have to already be in Stealth to gain the extra stealth about 3 seconds and when you hit your target apply stun and poison. Poison duration is 2 seconds but to prevent spam this skill should cost about 6 or 7 inisiative to use with a drop to the cost by 1 if your already in stealth. UTILITIES- 6-0 I would think toolkit’s and gadgets would add to the utility of the gs elite spec if it would become reality. Gadget heal would be like a smoke screen that heals you per condi you have or depending on your percentage of health you have left before castings then it blinds nerby foes in a 400 radias. Another skill could be like engi rocket boots but instead of it just launching you forward it could emit a field that puts poison and vuln on enemy’s for 5 pulses 2 vuln and poison per pulse and deal damage per pulse with a 600 radias and it’s a blast finisher. This gadget is the stunbreak, what if you gained fury,aegis and removed reveal while breaking stun. The elite could be like ranger elite rampage as one except you don’t have a companion to pass might back and for with instead it gives you 5 seconds of stealth and while stealthed you gain stacking might,fury and stability throught the shadows. I cant really think of an f1 skill to add here but I would think it would be like steal but you would place some kind of mark like dead eye or just be basic and steal to your foe like a normal thief. As for a name for this elite spec I really can’t think of a good name. Lemme know how crazy Iam thinking this up cuz I’m curious to know if people want thief to have greatsword. I would also like to see main hand axe or off hand sword. I think greatsword play should be full offensive like daredevil is and have some kind of new dodge micanic skills like dare devil but be 100% offensive.

Archived