Share your go to pvp build

Applesauce.5271

I'll go first, this is a basic radiant build with some tweaks to have a very strong reflect wall up that lasts 12 sec with a 24 sec cd, energy sigils to fill gaps in the defensive skills and intelligence sigils for more crits with that nice valk amulet in this. The reflect wall really excels in big fights since it also acts as a light field which means condition cleanse for everyone :)

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAR8enkIC9ChVDBeDB8DhD/hyGAf7dmTiK8CvhbK8BA-jJBHQBD4iAAw9HYSZAA8EAAA

I usually play support firebrand in pvp if im queuing with my friend. It's nice cause she plays scourge and i tell her to run curses so she can make most out of her damage. Main job is keeping her alive and it's pretty fun esp cause most people run blood sage scourge and they do little damage compared to curses scourge even tho they are tankier. Otherwise i run radiant hammer but with greatsword or meditrapper dragonhunter. Really liking fb atm.

I play radiant core using radiance/valor/virtues sword and shield/scepter and focus. It is not a strong burst and not good mobility. But has no hard counters, strong solo and strong sustainability. It is good dealing with mesmers, holo, SB and scourge. It also can be severily punshig if enemies play too aggressive.

I do not think it is strong enough on higher levels. Boon removal and avoiding you after using LoR easily counters this build.

Archived