Rev Deathstrike seems to have problem

More and more as rev has been altered, it seems deathstrike almost always misses now and its warping me most of the time, behind the mob, or is odd ways so that the 2nd hit also misses or facing away from a mob to where its become useless... It works maybe 10% of the time as well as if you clk the button with no target, it fires and wastes the skill having to wait for recharge. Most all classes will not use the skill unless there is a target, please fix this. Maybe some use this skill just for the buff and i get that, but really, it is being wasted more then use and missing more often with the odd placement when warping now.

• 1 month later...

This seems to be a problem tied to the Action Cam... I didn't even know that Deathstrike hits automatically and that it can be used out of range to close gap, until tonight. I always played with action cam and assumed it was a gimmick of the skill itself that you had to really fast turn the cam to hit the target after you've used your deathstrike and that you had to be really careful for the range so that you do not miss... I had no clue how it really worked until tonight. :(

Archived