[EU] Drunken Dragons - PvX Guild, Highly active and newb friendly! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] Drunken Dragons - PvX Guild, Highly active and newb friendly!

Warpriestheo.9348Warpriestheo.9348 Member ✭✭
edited July 23, 2018 in Looking For Guild

*We are a new + active PvX guild and we are looking for more active, social players to P l a y , and D R I N K with !
* We have a big group of people online everyday, to chat and play with you ,so you will never feel alone in Gw2.
* We have a Guild Hall, with lots of boosts, and nodes to gather dialy, and a handsome <3 Male Norn holodancer to entertain you :#
* We run Guild missions when most people can attent , and We have leaders that run with members through various content, like Fractals, Dungeons, Pve achievements, World exploration events like Hp Runs or Waypoint runs, pvp and soon more.
* We also have an organized discord server available to every drunken dragon !
* We recently started a Raid Training group and its a lot of fun , and we are looking for more people who are interested in raiding !
* Our guild is new yet active this is because we got a big number of dedicated dragons. Also we tend to kick players that are inactive over a month without informing us! we got a special rank for people who cant play for a while. In case some1s got kicked and returns to the game, he can always join us back
Requirements :
1. - Must be active and social (no full time representing is necessary, but activity and participation on events and missions matters)
2. - we prefer people of age 18+
3. - Discord( not optional to use all the time but its a good thing to have when we run content together, also our discord server has guides, changelogs and different channels based on content, its well organized)
4.- Make sure you are on EU server since the game doesn't allow us to invite people from other servers.

/w Felhoof, Critanya , Sacred Demon Blue , Aliena Blackwind or Graperoot
or leave a comment on this post

<1345

Comments

• We will be running Guild Missions tonight at 6:00 pm server time to have fun and obtain our Guild Hall !
    Join the Fun! :love:

• Drinks For everyone ! we look forward to party with you :)
    Cheers!
    ! =) :3 <3 ;)

• Warpriestheo.9348Warpriestheo.9348 Member ✭✭
    edited May 6, 2018

Bump Bump bump

edited May 6, 2018

Hi guys , join us and lets have fun on Friday Night 06:00 server time on our Guild Mission Run !

• Buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

• B u m m m p B u m m m p

• B U M P

•              B  U  M   P

•         B  U  M  P ! We still have a few  spots for new members to join us!  we 'd love to have  new players and returning to help them out ,as well as vet's  ! 

• We are still looking for more people that can use discord, and participate in Guild Missions and other Events we run!
    /w Felhoof, Sacred Demon Blue, Graperoot, or Tiwtch

• Hi guys! I'm a new player, lvl 40-ish at the moment, and I'm looking for fun people to do stuff and have fun with! I'm sending you email in-game to Felhoof and to Sacred Demon Blue! Awesome name by the way!

Cheers!

• Hi guys, our guild grows and has lot to offer to new and returning players again since we have** spots available again**!!! We need active members , players that can actually represent (fully or part time ), our Guild so we can have an active and friendly community to run content together! We highly encourage new and returning players to join us and experience with us the creation of a new community! We have a guild hall, with free daily boost and material synthesizers available to our members for daily gathering . We also use discord to communicate and it is currently w.i,p to become a tool that will provide you with valuable information/guide. Send a message to the guys mentioned above , you can even send a mail if they are offline to get you into the guild! Be part of the Drunken Dragonhood today! B)

• After a Guild Pof Bounty Hunt Run and a lot of fun going on, we are happy to have you with us on the next events!

• We accept new players,veterans or returning players of any level range! leave a comment below or In game Mail or message - Graperoot, Felhoof, Aliena blackwind, Sacred Demon Blue ! <3
  • Hello, I would very much like to join your guild. I feel like I'm missing that social aspect of the game which makes it so great.. And would love to make new friends to enjoy this game with. I'm an returning played, but still don't have alot of experience but working on that as we speak. Thank you.

• @Xtheran.6425 said:
    Hello, I would very much like to join your guild. I feel like I'm missing that social aspect of the game which makes it so great.. And would love to make new friends to enjoy this game with. I'm an returning played, but still don't have alot of experience but working on that as we speak. Thank you.

Hello Xtheran , we would love to have you with us! im on it to sent you an invitation, see ya soon in Tyria, thank you for applying :)

• Hello, I would love to join you guys if you are still looking for new members. A guild that's active also on discord and not only in the game is exactly what I need ;). I`m a returning player but you can pretty much say I'm starting all over with new class. Hope you still have some free slots ;)

• @Elyan.6982 said:
    Hello, I would love to join you guys if you are still looking for new members. A guild that's active also on discord and not only in the game is exactly what I need ;). I`m a returning player but you can pretty much say I'm starting all over with new class. Hope you still have some free slots ;)

Hello Elyan, thanks for applying and your welcome to join us! :)

•     bump             ! :)

• Heya! I'm a returning player and would like to join your guild. It gets quite boring to play without a guild. Cheers! :)

• @Protozoa.9740 said:
    Heya! I'm a returning player and would like to join your guild. It gets quite boring to play without a guild. Cheers! :)

Yes it is, thanks for applying Protozoa! we would love to have you with us! Cheers :)

• Hi guys, we still recruiting people to join our Active,Friendly and helpful guild! We run pve content,missions,bounties, world explo events, pvp, fractals and more together! and we love to help new players out! We accept everyone tho, new players, returning or veterans! We have a guild hall, and a discord server! Please leave a comment below, or whisper or mail in game : Felhoof,Sacred Demon Blue, Aliena Blackwind, Graperoot or Ask any player you find around in the World with the [DD] next to their Name! Cheers!

• Bump, Bump.Bump ! :#

• MasterPakku.2890MasterPakku.2890 Member
    edited June 13, 2018

Hello! I'd love to be part of the guild! I'm a hardcore since i returned to this game after 1 year of not playing. I play on Gandara so I hope i can still join

• @MasterPakku.2890 said:
    Hello! I'd love to be part of the guild! I'm a hardcore since i returned to this game after 1 year of not playing. I play on Gandara so I hope i can still join

Hi MasterPakku., thank you for applying ! I've already sent you an invitation to our Guild! We'd love to have you with us!

• ____ B U M P ____ :#

• pretrek.5392pretrek.5392 Member
    edited June 14, 2018

Hi! I started playing this game about last year but I haven’t been able to play much but now i’m more active and i want to make friends with people! I’d love to be a part of this guild and i will promise to do my best to help the guild to the best of my abilities so... is there room for one more? :# :#

• Hi, I'm a returning player that hasn't really played since release. I am looking into the end game content and am totally lost. I'm looking for somewhere i can learn how to play the end game and gear up. Could i learn this by joining you guys? I'm based on Gandarra, hopefully that's not a problem :)

• @pretrek.5392 said:
    Hi! I started playing this game about last year but I haven’t been able to play much but now i’m more active and i want to make friends with people! I’d love to be a part of this guild and i will promise to do my best to help the guild to the best of my abilities so... is there room for one more? :# :#

@Nairobi.1934 said:
    Hi, I'm a returning player that hasn't really played since release. I am looking into the end game content and am totally lost. I'm looking for somewhere i can learn how to play the end game and gear up. Could i learn this by joining you guys? I'm based on Gandarra, hopefully that's not a problem :)

Hi guys , hope I replied fast! We would love to have you in our guild and drink, and burn our enemies together! As long as your on a EU Server its not a problem ,I ll add you and sent you a guild invitation asap. :# cheers!

• B U M P B U M P :#

• This guild sounds like a fun bunch of people and where I'd likely ant to be, so if you feel like allowing a newbie level 21 Theif (I'll keep my hands in my pockets... honest) then I'd be honoured to join you.
    I'm on the Ring of Fire server, is that OK?
    Not sure about transfering characters, but I'd do it for a better experience. ;)

Mr Meenor.

• @Nobbin.7589 said:
    This guild sounds like a fun bunch of people and where I'd likely ant to be, so if you feel like allowing a newbie level 21 Theif (I'll keep my hands in my pockets... honest) then I'd be honoured to join you.
    I'm on the Ring of Fire server, is that OK?
    Not sure about transfering characters, but I'd do it for a better experience. ;)
    Mr Meenor.

Hi Meenor, we would love to have you with us, and ill try to to send an invitation so u can join us! thank you for applying :)

edited June 17, 2018

BUMP :# we still have open spots for new members :)

• Hello! I would really like to join. I played GW1 from release for about 5/6 years. Never picked up GW2. Recently started playing and I love it. Feel like I am missing out on a lot as I am not in a guild on GW2 and I miss the community/social aspect :-)

Thanks!

• Hi , I would like to join , I have a few level 80 characters but never really got into end game as I havent had very many people to play with =)

• Morning, you sound like the kind of guild I am looking for, basically have just played solo on and off since release, would like to see more content with like minded people and not just doing PUG's. If you still have any open slots i would definitely be interested

• @Raven.8520 said:
    Hello! I would really like to join. I played GW1 from release for about 5/6 years. Never picked up GW2. Recently started playing and I love it. Feel like I am missing out on a lot as I am not in a guild on GW2 and I miss the community/social aspect :-)

Thanks!

@Al Havoc.2864 said:
    Hi , I would like to join , I have a few level 80 characters but never really got into end game as I havent had very many people to play with =)

Hi guys @Al Havoc.2864 and @Raven.8520 , thank you for applying and sorry for the bit late response ! We would love to have you us and hope to see you soon ingame !

• @Higglepin.8361 said:
    Morning, you sound like the kind of guild I am looking for, basically have just played solo on and off since release, would like to see more content with like minded people and not just doing PUG's. If you still have any open slots i would definitely be interested

Ah good morning @Higglepin.8361 , your very welcome to join us! and thank you for applying :# ill get online soon and drop u an invite guys :)

• BUUUUUMP :#
    Hi guys We are still recruiting more people to join us and play with us. ! leave a message here, or /w one of the Dragons mention on the first post, or through game mail to join us :#

• Drunken Dragons are still looking for players to join our active community and events! we run various content, and organize groups for fractals(all tiers), dungeons,pvp events, wvw , missions, map exploration and achievements and more ! we also have a guild hall and we use our discord server to organize and communicate (and gossip).! cheers!

<1345
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.