[EU]Drunken Dragons : Raid Training Guild **** - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU]Drunken Dragons : Raid Training Guild ****

Comments

• Hey there!

Ive recently returned to the game and have been looking for a guild to suit, and you guys seem perfect!

I'm currently levelling my new main, a ranger, and would love to join you guys to get to know you all!
    Interested in all game types, and im generally very active in game and on discord : )

Have a great day!

• @Ouix.6950 said:
    Hey there!

Ive recently returned to the game and have been looking for a guild to suit, and you guys seem perfect!

I'm currently levelling my new main, a ranger, and would love to join you guys to get to know you all!
    Interested in all game types, and im generally very active in game and on discord : )

Have a great day!

Thanks for applying and joining us today Ouix, welcome to the club :#

• Bump still got spots available for Active people (that wont abandonthe game) to join us and play with us!
    Check the first post to see guild activities and requirements and in case u think u can fit in our guild ,
    Leave a comment below, or send in game mail or whisper to one of the following Dragons :#

• Felhoof
    • Aliena Blackwind,
    • Graperoot
    • Sacred Demon Blue
    • Protozoa
    • Qi Naizen
  • Hey, I'm a returning player looking for a guild to join. Do you still have space for me?

• @RareGamerz.6841 said:
    Hey, I'm a returning player looking for a guild to join. Do you still have space for me?

Hello there, welcome back to game, and ofcourse you can join us! thank you for applying :)

• Warpriestheo.9348Warpriestheo.9348 Member ✭✭
    edited July 21, 2018

B U M P
    we still got spots available for Active people (that wont abandonthe game) to join us and play with us!
    we often open spots for creative ,responsible and trustworthy players to apply for our _Officer _ranks !
    Check the first post to see guild activities and requirements and in case u think u can fit in our guild ,
    Leave a comment below, or send in game mail or whisper to one of the following Dragons :#

• Felhoof
    • Aliena Blackwind,
    • Graperoot
    • Sacred Demon Blue
    • Protozoa
  • I would really love to join you guys. If you don't mind me not being a newbie and still not knowing anything about the game, that is :sweat_smile:

• I am looking a guild to join!
    Currently playing conditional/healing Revenant.
    Still unlocking elite specializations tho.

• @Diume.1478 said:
    I am looking a guild to join!
    Currently playing conditional/healing Revenant.
    Still unlocking elite specializations tho.

@Maden.6209 said:
    I would really love to join you guys. If you don't mind me not being a newbie and still not knowing anything about the game, that is :sweat_smile:

hi guys thank you for applying! you are welcome to join us ,since we got a few spots open again :)

• B U M P
    1. We are still recruiting new members to join our active community :)
    2. We currently looking for experienced , creative, friendly and trustworthy players to join our Officer ranks as we've recently opened a few positions :#
    3. We are now looking for more players who are interested in joining our Newly Core Raiding Group on Saturdays. We are new to raiding ,and we started from scratch. We currently doing Spirit Vale(Forsaken Thicket) on Saturdays 6:00 PM EU Server Time. we are looking for new or veterans that can actually be online on most Saturdays or Backup to replace an open Spot in case someone didn't manage to come online or be on time. [ We are looking forward to create another raiding group, day/time will be voted by the people )
    4. Check the first post to see guild activities and requirements and in case u think u can fit in our guild ,
    comment below or in-game mail or /w one of the following dragons:

• Felhoof
    • Aliena Blackwind,
    • Graperoot
    • Sacred Demon Blue
    • Protozoa
  • Hey there! Your guild sounds really fun, and I'd very much like to join if you still have a spot open :) I'm a returning player and I just bought the expansion and I'm hooked again! I'm active and friendly and enjoy doing stuff together in groups. Looking forward to an invite :) Have a nice day!

• @Weeping Demon.1978 said:
    Hey there! Your guild sounds really fun, and I'd very much like to join if you still have a spot open :) I'm a returning player and I just bought the expansion and I'm hooked again! I'm active and friendly and enjoy doing stuff together in groups. Looking forward to an invite :) Have a nice day!

Thanks again for applying ! hope to see you with us soon! Cheers :#

• LPTimme.6173LPTimme.6173 Member ✭✭
    edited July 23, 2018

Me and 2 friends of mine are looking for a guild that searches for (also unexperienced) players for raids, so you sound exactly like the thing we're looking for^^ would like to have a talk :) How many active guild members are u atm and do you mainly need raid "backup" or would there be a regular opportunity to join the raids (rotating rosters or something like this) ?

Greetings,

Tim

• Warpriestheo.9348Warpriestheo.9348 Member ✭✭
    edited July 24, 2018

@LPTimme.6173 said:
    Me and 2 friends of mine are looking for a guild that searches for (also unexperienced) players for raids, so you sound exactly like the thing we're looking for^^ would like to have a talk :) How many active guild members are u atm and do you mainly need raid "backup" or would there be a regular opportunity to join the raids (rotating rosters or something like this) ?

Greetings,

Tim

It depends on the days I cant be certain for sure, usually daily we have over 30 people at nights, sometimes even more and timezone is a thing aswell . We aim to get the activity even higher ,and that's the reason there is a rule: we kick inactive people that are offline for over a month unless they inform us (if there is a reason behind the inactivity). for the raid ,we don't need mainly back up, I just mentioned it in case that someone still wants to raid but cant attend to every run. We are all eager to work on our member's needs so everyone can enjoy any gw2 content.

• hello, i would like to join, i'm a returning player after 3 years with 3 lvl 80 chars and some asc gear (69 ar on my necro).
    i'm interested in just some casual fun (pve pvp wvw) and maybe raiding (tbh i am a pretty hardcore player in all of the games i played it's just that my work doesn't allow me to dedicate so much time into the game)

• Heya, returning player here! I've played GW1 since 2006/2007 or so, and GW2 since launch, but I used to play both a bit on and off since I had no idea what I was doing really :'). Now, with the release of PoF and the recent LW releases, and discovering Wooden Potatoes' Youtube content, I am getting more hyped than ever to play Guild Wars again. I recently started a new second character, a necro, since I didn't know what to do with my first character (lvl 80 Dragonhunter). So many things changed since I last played, so starting a new character seemed like the right way to go. I am normally pure solo pve, and I've never done any dungeons, fractals, raids, farms, proper pvp and wvw, and I want to do all that!! And for that, and to enhance the social aspect of the game, I am looking for an active, fun guild and this seems like the perfect guild. I also think dragons are pretty brutal and I sure like having a few drinks!

So if I can join that would be awesome :)
    NB: my playtime is limited the coming month as I am finishing my bachelor's degree rn, but that should pick up again in a month or so and I do try to play a few evenings this month., hope it's not a problem :)

• Hi, I'm interested in joining, new to the game and recently level 80. I'm still learning how things work in this game but I'm a very quick learner. I have a lot of experience in high end raiding and PvP from world of warcraft. I am a more casual player these days due to work but I am active and online most nights and weekends. Would be looking for help to find my way around and would be happy to help others.

• Hi there! I am interested in joining your guild. I am mainly active in night time and weekends due to work. Would love to try fractals and raid with other guild members, trying to avoid LFG for doing those contents tbh. I have 3 characters lvl 80 (Thief, Guardian, and Necro) and an Engineer in progress. Hope I can join your guild ^^

• Hello! Returning player here looking for people to hang with while I relearn the whole game :tongue:

• Hi, I'm interested in joining but have little experience (mostly exploraton, a little dungeon-running) and am returning to the game after a while. I started from scratch, with no characters but 2 max-level boosts. I used to play gw2 casually a couple of years ago and would love to learn more about the game's advanced content in good company ;).

• Hi guys , thank you all for applying and sorry for late replies. Hope u have got in contact with one of the officers to get in the guild sooner , if not im gonna send invitations soon , Thanks again :)

• Angel.3897Angel.3897 Member ✭✭

hey peeps
    i'm one of the officers in DD now, so you can write me for an invite if need be :smile:

• B U M P
    1. We are still recruiting new members to join our active community :)
    2. We currently looking for experienced , creative, friendly and trustworthy players to join our Officer ranks as we've recently opened a few positions :#
    3. We are now looking for more players who are interested in joining our Newly Core Raiding Group on Saturdays. We are new to raiding ,and we started from scratch. We currently doing Spirit Vale(Forsaken Thicket) on Saturdays 6:00 PM EU Server Time. we are looking for new or veterans that can actually be online on most Saturdays or Backup to replace an open Spot in case someone didn't manage to come online or be on time. [ We are looking forward to create another raiding group, day/time will be voted by the people )
    4. Check the first post to see guild activities and requirements and in case u think u can fit in our guild ,

• Felhoof
    • Aliena Blackwind,
    • Graperoot
    • Sacred Demon Blue
    • Angel.3897
    • Protozoa
  • Hey i am a veteran player who just transferred from NA and would love to join your guild.

• Angel.3897Angel.3897 Member ✭✭

hey @Dastbek.4586 i'll throw you an invite ASAP

• B U M P
    1. We are still recruiting new members to join our active community
    2. We currently looking for experienced , creative, friendly and trustworthy players to join our Officer ranks as we've recently opened a few positions
    Felhoof
    Aliena Blackwind,
    Graperoot
    Sacred Demon Blue
    Angel.3897
    Protozoa

• Hello there @Warpriestheo.9348 !

I'm an old school GW1 player that really loved and enjoyed all of GW1 and got fully ready for GW2 release... then I played it for about a year and had some life problems to deal with. Couple of days ago I got myself a brand new PC and got back into GW2. I feel completely lost and I would like to catch up on everything especially on PvE, but I just love PvP too. I'm looking for an active community that would help a veteran player go back into shape and catch up. Of course that community would be rewarded with a very friendly and active member. So without too much talk, I'm interested in joining you people and I'd like to hear from you more in game or Discord whenever you have the time.
    Hoping to be a part of the family soon!

Peace!

• Hello I am a returning player that have bought both expansions and looking for a serious as well as a friendly guild and I'd like to join if there are still any spots left!Thanks in retrospect!

• @Xander.5312 said:
    Hello there @Warpriestheo.9348 !

I'm an old school GW1 player that really loved and enjoyed all of GW1 and got fully ready for GW2 release... then I played it for about a year and had some life problems to deal with. Couple of days ago I got myself a brand new PC and got back into GW2. I feel completely lost and I would like to catch up on everything especially on PvE, but I just love PvP too. I'm looking for an active community that would help a veteran player go back into shape and catch up. Of course that community would be rewarded with a very friendly and active member. So without too much talk, I'm interested in joining you people and I'd like to hear from you more in game or Discord whenever you have the time.
    Hoping to be a part of the family soon!

Peace!

@rafaelo.1042 said:
    Hello I am a returning player that have bought both expansions and looking for a serious as well as a friendly guild and I'd like to join if there are still any spots left!Thanks in retrospect!

Hi guys, thank you for applying! Ill try to invite u as soon as possible! hope to see you in game soon ! cheers :#

• Bump! we still looking for active players to join us and play with us! If you are looking for an active guild to do things with like, metas,exploraiton,dungeons,fractals ,pvp , raids ,missions every week then we are here for you ! leave a comment below or /w one of the following dragons :#
    Felhoof
    Aliena Blackwind,
    Graperoot
    Sacred Demon Blue
    Angel.3897
    Protozoa

• Hello :)
    5 Almost 6 Year Veteran Here. Been Looking for Social Guild to join. Been playing on my own for far too long :)

Ive just started to get into raids around 30 LI so a new training group starting sounds awesome. I would also be looking for people to do 99 and 100 cm if you guys do that.
    So yeah i would be very interested in joining if you would have me :)

• @Creed Of Bladez.8315 said:
    Hello :)
    5 Almost 6 Year Veteran Here. Been Looking for Social Guild to join. Been playing on my own for far too long :)

Ive just started to get into raids around 30 LI so a new training group starting sounds awesome. I would also be looking for people to do 99 and 100 cm if you guys do that.
    So yeah i would be very interested in joining if you would have me :)

We would be happy to have u with us! ,thanks for applying . also we have members running up to t4 fracts but I don't know any1 personally that does cm, in any case ill send u an invite as soon as possible , thanks again :)

• Bump! we still looking for** active players** to join us and play with us! If you are looking for an active guild to do things with like metas,exploraiton,dungeons,fractals ,pvp , raids ,missions every week then we are here for you !
    We are looking for players who are interested in our raid training groups we are mostly in need of healer(druid), chrono boons, banner slave, tank chrono. for our group(s). we do check gear.
    to join /w one of the following dragons :
    Felhoof
    Aliena Blackwind,
    Graperoot
    Sacred Demon Blue
    Angel.3897
    Protozoa

• ^^ BUMP ^^
    :#

• Hello,

Am on server Aurora Glade (EU), levelled up an ele till 80 and into a weaver whom I use in core tyria maps. Have a holosmith for PoF maps, a revenant for Silverwastes, a berserker for HoT maps. I have around 600 hrs across all characters and am comfortable with my ele, holo and berserker (all in exotics). Till now have been running solo, racking up masteries (should be around 130). Team play has been on world bosses (OC TT and Dragons stand squads) and ad-hoc squads joined when I see a commander tag on map.

Wish to start fractals from level 1 and go on up. Hoping to explore the same with others who are new to fractals (hoping to find a team of fractal initiates in a guild). Can contribute by working with new players on hero point runs across PoF and HoT (did both solo for my berserker and holo), do map completion runs, bandit bounties etc.

Also, this is my first MMO, and would be my first guild exp. Dunno much about guild activities, but would like to participate - Guild vs guild sounds exciting. A deer in PvP and a rank 5 in WvW, would love to be a part with my fellow guildies...

Am geographically at UTC +5.5 hrs, do login daily and spend atleast a couple of hrs with the game.

Also, can get on discord (will be my first time - but hey got on teamspeak for OC events, also a first for me.)

Love the name Drunken dragons, love the energy in all the posts above, love how enthusiastic people wanting to join DD have been on their posts... Looking forwar to being a part of DD. Do send me an invite if you are recruiting and if I fit the bill.

Cheers.

• hello @Wotom.9576 thank you for applying, and happy to hear that you like our guild's name :#
    we would love to help you out, guide you and play with you! :) ill invite you as soon as possible , thank you again :)

• Cheers for the refreshing post first off.

Im a returning player of Guild Wars 2, have a Warrior, Ranger, and Mesmer on 80 (i used a level Booster on the Mesmer to play POF with it). Mainly playing and gearing my Warrior and Mesmer right now and working toward Ascended Gear. I am very active at the moment and plan to be active for the months to come.
    I enjoy PvE but i want to get into Raids! Fractals are my go to but i just started playing them again and havent reached Tier 2 quite yet. I would love to get into PvP and WvW Content and i am willing to switch servers if necessary. My account is currently on Drakkar Lake.

I want to experience big group Content such as Raids and WvW with a nice group of people. I have no problem using Discord and ofc i would love to D R I N K with you guys :^). Also i love sexy Norn males ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

• Hi I am an active mmorpg player who is seeking an active guild hat can help me learn more about Guildwars! I would love to join Im a level 80!

• Hey guys. I was under the impression that servers do matter when it comes to WvW. I guess it is not critical for me at the moment - I am playing through the game at present (23 Masteries so far), but it does look like a lot of fun and I am really enjoying the PvP - but I think it is a valid question: do they matter? I am on Blacktide (Piken) server.

• @UnbreaK.6743 @Mysticz.3476 @Crusades.9320 Hi guys thank you for taking your time and applying through the forums. we would love to have you with us, ill inv you as soon as possible. @Crusades.9320 servers do matter for WvW , yeah I can give you more info about it in game hopefuly . Thanks again :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.