Siax the Corrupted solo kill | Nightmare fractal CM

Hello!

After looking at the runes one day, I noticed the Rune of the Rebirth and right away my mind went to this boss. Sadly when I was testing stuff, I found a bug that makes the 6th rune bonus not trigger when used with Dead or Alive trait from berserker(bug?). First, I wanted to do this on thief but only had a way to survive 2 blasts, after doing it with berserker and finding out more info how things work I might give it a try once more. Hope you enjoy!

sadly not all classes can solo this :( that's why i often speak up against inequality of active defenses across the classes, mainly the skill that converts damage to health is the winner here. the worst class right now is necromancer with zero amount of active defense, unless you take the most worthless traitline for unholy sanctuary, but that's still passive.

Don't know much about necro, but if you can survive 2 blasts you can do all 3. As i can see Unholy Sanctuary has 30s cd so that makes it possible to be used twice. You can also just ignore the third blast by attacking the krait make them hit you while you are downed and get resurrected that way, or if you can cripple few krait so they don't all get to you when you go down for the 1st time so you have at least one left for the next balast?. Idk, just thinking :smile:

Archived