pvp lag and dc

Milan.9035

today i log in to play and looks normal. get a ranked game but there is only 4 of us. game starts and while running i see none of my skills work so my guess some big lag, my end was fine. then i get dc to character screen. i load character again. puts me into the mist and i wait there saying match in progress at the top. so i waited then all of a sudden it started loading the pvp map and puts me in game with all players there . score is 460 to like 10. so yes in 10 sec we lose and then i get -12 points and 15 min penalty. wtf...... great system you got here anet

Yes, I was going to make a thread about this, too, but I'll just post here instead. From my experience, I had one match where I was redirected out of a match back to the open world and when I went to my pvp tab it said "Match in Progress" until I suppose the match ended and I was given -17 rank points and dishonor. I did not disconnect, I was just kicked out of the pvp area and match.

I think this happened to a few other people today, too, because I had multiple matches where people d/c'ed out of the match and didn't come back. It's way above the average amount of d/c's too.

Idk if it's related, but I also had a few moments where I queued up for a match, then when I pressed the button to leave the queue it took me to the pvp lobby instead.

Archived