New energy bug?!

Arkantos.7460

had this now 2 times in ranked matches, after using facets of glint to buff grp on beginning und use f2 nature facets my energy was depleting after swapping legend to shiro ....I had nothing on (IO) with shiro and energy was still depleting .... until swapping to glint again

@Arkantos.7460 said:had this now 2 times in ranked matches, after using facets of glint to buff grp on beginning und use f2 nature facets my energy was depleting after swapping legend to shiro ....I had nothing on (IO) with shiro and energy was still depleting .... until swapping to glint again

Been happening to me too fortunately only happens at the start of matches and does go away once I use all the facet actives. Not sure yet what the best way to mitigate this bug, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:

@Arkantos.7460 said:had this now 2 times in ranked matches, after using facets of glint to buff grp on beginning und use f2 nature facets my energy was depleting after swapping legend to shiro ....I had nothing on (IO) with shiro and energy was still depleting .... until swapping to glint again

Been happening to me too fortunately only happens at the start of matches and does go away once I use all the facet actives. Not sure yet what the best way to mitigate this bug, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

yep only at beginning of matches

Archived