Original Guild Wars: Map loading stuck at 0%

Hi everyone,I'm posting on the forum because anet is taking more than a week to give me a response (Ticket #6905546), so maybe the community can help me since I saw that other people had the same issue as mine.

I recently started playing original Guild Wars again after some years and sometimes, when entering a map, the loading screen gets stuck at 0% and I'm not able to enter the map instance, no matter how long I wait.I made some tests and this happens every single time after staying for a fairly long time (let's say 15-20 min) in a certain map, the next time I change the instance (whether it's a completely new map or just another district) , the loading will get stuck at 0%.If I don't stay in a map for more than 10 minutes, everything works perfectly.

My internet connection is fine and I tried to fix the problem by my own while waiting for anet response, here is what I did without any success:

• Uninstall and reinstall the game from scratch
  • Fully open the TCP ports 80, 6112 and 6600 in the router configuration
  • Call my ISP (they told me it's not their fault)
  • Disable the firewallStill, the issue is there.The most annoying part is that, since the crash happens only after staying for a long time in a map, it's even extremely tedious to make some diagnostics.

I'm having a blast playing GW after so much time, but right now I can't join a party because I'll most likely fail to load a map at some point.

@stemare.2578 said:I'm posting on the forum because anet is taking more than a week to give me a response (Ticket #6905546), so maybe the community can help me since I saw that other people had the same issue as mine.

The game is in maintenance mode, so I would assume no active support until the support team have a break from GW2.

If you saw others had posted the same issue, post in the same thread to bump it to the top, so anet can easily count how many ppl having same issue to increase the to-do list priority.Creating a new thread, anet will treat it as a separate issue; that's why you see the community team doing a lot of thread merging, so don't create unnecessary workload for them.

@crepuscular.9047 said:If you saw others had posted the same issue, post in the same thread to bump it to the top, so anet can easily count how many ppl having same issue to increase the to-do list priority.

Of course I searched for a similar thread in this forum but found nothing so far.I know of other people having the same issue from other forums and in game chat.

Archived