BUG: The Flow of Magic LW3 Story mission.

Ran into an odd bug today that ive never seen before i didnt see anything on the wiki either. When completing the story mission "On Orrian Shores" which requires you to complete to get rid of a certain number of unchained bodies. Upon completion of that, and upon completion of that mission, i received the rewards and started the next mission "The Flow of Magic" upon teleporting to the reliquary of grenth to begin that mission, the heart auto completed as soon as i get near it, and the NPC i need to talk to has no dialogue options outside of the karma merchant one.

Sounds like a problem with the order of operations. That heart did the same for me to one, but I wassn't in the story and thought it was just me not paying attention to it being filled(doing an event nearby at the time). It should be resolved by tomorrow after daily reset when you can redo the heart.

@zerorogue.9410 said:Sounds like a problem with the order of operations. That heart did the same for me to one, but I wassn't in the story and thought it was just me not paying attention to it being filled(doing an event nearby at the time). It should be resolved by tomorrow after daily reset when you can redo the heart.

Probably so, i just wanted to bring the odd little issue to the light!

Archived