So EoTM is kinda vacant, but maybe...

TheDevice.2751

The map would work as a large-scale battle royale?

I mean honeslty there are a few ways you can do this

You can stick with the server v server v server and have 3 large forces duke it out

or you can just abandon the wvwvw idea and (with a little lore magic ofc) transform it into a real battle royal where you are teamed with maybe 8-10 people or so (idk).

I know its a long-shot and im sure there will be plenty of reasons why it's not compatible with that map.. but really if there's any map that would work as a battle royale it would be EoTM. Sure, maybe some stuff might need be changed here or there but having a team of about a dozen people vs other groups til the last one remains sounds pretty neat.

BTW I dont really play battle royale games lol. I'm not really into those kinds of shooters but what EoTM (and wvw in general) lacks is a sense of real urgency or need for organization. People die and come back right away, nothing lost and not a whole lot gained by the people who defeated you.

It's pointless to go to EotM, exp is lower than normal WvW, sure, you get kills, but they go towards EotM achievements, no other rewards.Imo, if Anet could implement skirmish reward system to EotM, same way it is in WvW, game mode would be active again

@Shura.4280 said:It's pointless to go to EotM, exp is lower than normal WvW, sure, you get kills, but they go towards EotM achievements, no other rewards.Imo, if Anet could implement skirmish reward system to EotM, same way it is in WvW, game mode would be active again

it would just pull more ppl from real wvw into that lame basically pve farmtrain, thats not wanted,they would also need to get their own loot etc, because wvw player dont want eotm only player to get their stuff for running in circles

Archived