I played guild GW1 and stopped. Wish I would have known about GW2 when it came out. So I’ve now been playing for about 1.8 years. Yes I have joined allot of guilds and quit allot of guilds for specific reasons, but I did not try to start drama in any of them. Most guilds I gave at least 48 hours for a first impression to see if I would fit in and I stated I was joining as a trial to see if we were a good fit for each other.
There was one case where a guild kept not sending invite when they said they were. Finally 2 days later I got the invite. The “ 21 – 30 active players” turned out to be 5. They had discord. But, it was not being used for voice chat but it was used for posting MeMes. So that was the shortest membership. Mmm.... it was not a fit . And I was later HEX’d for re-applying (also they filed a complaint with moderator because I told him why I quit in 15 min). Still laughing on that.
Anyways Looking for a guild or a few.
what I'm not looking for is:
• A guild leader who refers to himself in the third person.
• The discord chat is so pornographic that I feel I need to smoke after leaving chat or shower.
• Politics are discussed openly unless you are on the other side of the fence, at which point you are talked over or muted.
• Claims of greater than 30+ people on but all are afk or playing games other than GW2.
• Claims that discord chat is encouraged for voice communication, but meme post use only is what is observed by new members.
• The guild expects you to help out and drop what you’re doing at all times, but the favor is not returned.
Also I’m on The Dragon Brand Server so WvW might be interesting if your on another server. At least until December was to be December for revamp of WvW worlds.
I'm usually active M-F After 7PM (PST/PDT) but can surprise people by logging in earlier sometimes.
Sat-Sun I never know when I will be on unless I schedule time specific for guild missions ECT….
Times above may change as I'm going back to school for bachelors in Information technology...so will not be playing as much
Lets chat before a random invite to guild…that way we both know everything before you send invite and/or I accept invite. I won't waste your time with misleading info and hope for the same on your side. Also if I was a member of your guild before I quit for specific reasons.....that does not mean the same reason exist today. Mmm there is one exception of a hex.