MATchmaking

how is it possible that in 6 matches , 3 ranked, 3 unranked on 2 distinct accounts , i have never had one close ? all 200-500 or 500-200 .... do u think this is fun ? Can u review your matchmaking algoritm ? Don't u realize that someting like this is not fun and that it is more fun to waste time on facebook ? Obviously i don't think anyone will answer .... i don't belive there are not other 9 bad players to put in a match with me and have a fair match. .... if u win or lose with no game there is something broken ...

less of a matchmaker problem and more of a current "meta/balance" issue.At the moment we have a very high dmg metagame, where certain specs can flat out delete unaware or unprepared players in an instant.This simply makes snowballing that much easier....especially in the lower tiers, where people are not experienced enough to have the proper map awareness or judgment to see which fights are favorable and which are not.

We had a Dev comment some time ago that showed some stats for the matchmaking algorithm and to be frank....it seemed to work fine for the the vast majority of the population. It really only has a negative effect on the very high end and very low end of the rating spectrum (and those issues seem to be mainly population related).

I had been plat for long time in season 5 if i remember. After that i was bored and i began playing other games . I am not complaying of losing becouse in any case my ratio is positive . What i don't like is that i have not good games . I am really not interested in season becouse i can not play so often but when i play, also if i play 15 games a month, i'd hope to have good matches . My problem is not to win or lose, but to have fun or don't have it. WHen i win 500-200 or i lose 200-500 i have no fun in both cases. I prefer a match that i lose 450-500 rather than winning 500-200 ....

Thats fair.Just wanted to point out that those "blowout matches" have very little to do with the matchmaker not working properly.

While I personally would take a burst meta over a bunker meta every day of the week, I have to say, that things - as they currently are - are reaching ridiculous levels.If you play spec that doesnt have an insane amount of defensives and disengage abilities, you are straight out of luck.

Archived