i can't recycle exotic armors obtained by the wvw reward tracks — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ArenaNet Forum Chat for September: The next forum conversation, on the topic of our September 18th release -- including Living World Season 4 Episode 4, a new raid, a new legendary, and more -- invites member questions and comments from Tuesday (9/25) through Friday afternoon Pacific Time (9/28). Devs will be responding through early October, as their schedules allow. Join the special September 2018 AFC Subforum to take part. More info here.

i can't recycle exotic armors obtained by the wvw reward tracks

armors from cristal dessert and triumphant armor reward track can't be recycled . I have a many different set which a i can not recicle to retrieve the runes and are taking bank space.

I dont want to destroy the pieces in the mistic forge. Will this be fixed?

Overhauls of the Ranger to be LOVED by EVERYBODY:
Condition ranger;
Power Ranger;
Support Ranger;
Survival Setup
Beastmastery and Pets

Comments

• you cant even use them in the Mystic forge. we need to destroy them. I sent a ticket to ask them this same question and it is not a bug. they just do it to avoid exploit. :disappointed:

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.