GW1 "The mission could not be entered"

In GW1 the following message seems to be displayed randomly in the chat log when loading into a map (and it's not even a mission). There does not appear to be any issues loading in so it is unclear why this message is being displayed.

"The mission could not be entered. Please try again later."

The GW2 CS Team handles all GW(1) issues, but...Guild Wars (One) is in maintenance-mode and they really don't do much with bugs, etc. anymore. Other than access issues and exploits, all work is just Devs volunteering during their off-work time.

(If you follow the (web support) link inside the link posted above, you will notice it directs you the the GW2 Support site.)

You could try a -repair of the client: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments#-repair

Good luck.

Actually, the "web support" link takes you to a non-existent page. The link I posted takes you to the Guildwars 1 support web site, not a GW2 site. The only way to get support is "Support @guildwars.com." Regardless, though the CS of GW2 MIGHT support GW1, the DEVS, as I stated, do not. There does appear to be 2 or 3 devs who do occasional things to GW1, but it, I believe, is more out of a sense of love, not duty., and those devs do not interact with individual customers and their individual issues.

In short, if you want help email support@guildwars.com, don't post to the GW2 forums.

Archived