Stealth using Great Sword

Grey.3179

Hey fellow rangers. I seem to remember a post in the forum quite some time ago about using the great sword leap in a smoke field to get stealth. The basic leap through I can do, but I believe there was a discussion about a way to maximize teh amount of stealth in the way that you applied the leap to that field. I am very interested in learning how to do that. If someone could help with that, I would be very grateful.

@Grey.3179 said:Hey fellow rangers. I seem to remember a post in the forum quite some time ago about using the great sword leap in a smoke field to get stealth. The basic leap through I can do, but I believe there was a discussion about a way to maximize teh amount of stealth in the way that you applied the leap to that field. I am very interested in learning how to do that. If someone could help with that, I would be very grateful.

Yeah some guy posted about doing it against a wall... Like use smoke cloud, then use warhorn, merge with smokescale and WI or swap bird pet and use swoop... Doing all this in a corner of the wall so you don't get out of smoke aoe ... But I tried... And it's not practical... Atleast not in the middle of a pvp battle...

3secs of stealth initial warhorn, then swap gs swoop skill activation time and merge pet time, wi activation time idk... Might work for you

Archived