Lost: One Core Power Necro. Reward for its return to PvP. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Lost: One Core Power Necro. Reward for its return to PvP.

aDemoNnDisguisE.8576aDemoNnDisguisE.8576 Member ✭✭✭

It's been a long time since I have seen core necro in PvP... maybe that means something?

Maybe it means its time to undo that horrible Lich form change, speed of shadows shroud c/d change and... dare I say it?
Buff Core Necro?

Would pay real money to someone to simply undo the last 2 year's worth of changes to core necro...
Maybe a core class focused expansion?

Necro! Here Necro! Necro ! Necro! Here Base Power Necro!!!
Where did you go?!!

Comments

• Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 24, 2018

@aDemoNnDisguisE.8576 said:
    It's been a long time since I have seen core necro in PvP... maybe that means something?

Maybe it means its time to undo that horrible Lich form change, speed of shadows shroud c/d change and... dare I say it?
    Buff Core Necro?

Would pay real money to someone to simply undo the last 2 year's worth of changes to core necro...
    Maybe a core class focused expansion?

Necro! Here Necro! Necro ! Necro! Here Base Power Necro!!!
    Where did you go?!!

A lot of core classes are absent in PvP. The only core classes that are still performing well in PvP are thief and guardian. Thief was always designed with PvP in mind, and guardian has been one of the most well-balanced classes in the game.

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.