THANK YOU ANet - Festival of the Four Winds

Thanks Anet for the recent update bringing back good old memories. Sorry that I haven't write this earlier as I have been busying playing the game :Pand really appreciate how much Achievement points we are able to get from these events :) it finally feels that there is good reason to do try to get these achievements done.took me a while to get the Liadri - light up the darkness (8 orbs) achivemnt with perma 400 ave ping but it is worth it. Just saying, there are mechanics which really punish people with high ping especial oceanic players. while trying to pick up the light on the ground the character just walk straight through it without picking it and the timing picking and throwing is out. the lag is really frustrating. my keyboard F button suffer a lot. I have done the achievement altho it wasn't a clean kill. but thanks arena net for the update to bring back all those beautiful memories of these events. I love The Labyrinthine Cliffs map its beautiful such an amazing place. Please keep these events coming back more frequently similar to other historical map events too. and with the additional achievement points people will come back to do them. it helps to keep people in with the game.I just have a few suggestion that if we can make the game a bit more forgiving to high ping players especially with mechanic to do with reflex and time response :)

done a video..

will do a video of all the fails later loltook around 30 mins all together to get this achievement many many many tries :)(Near the end I went down second just after heal skill F2 fail to land due to lag.. many times with 400 ping skills doesn't always work as intended.. but in this case it was lucky for the invuln and auto res that I'm able to continue lol xD)

Archived