[Bug] Elite Mortar Kit immediately unequips itself when used within Queen Gauntlet Arena — Guild Wars 2 Forums

JANUARY 2019 AFC: Members of the team that created Episode 5 of Living World Season 4 – All or Nothing – will be participating in an ArenaNet Forum Chat that is open to your posts now and runs through Friday, January 18. Join us in the dedicated AFC Subforum!

[Bug] Elite Mortar Kit immediately unequips itself when used within Queen Gauntlet Arena

Eidolonemesis.5640Eidolonemesis.5640 Member ✭✭✭
edited August 1, 2018 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Of all Elite skills, the Elite Mortar kit. Why does it unequip like this? It works fine outside the Queen's Gauntlet arena.

Comments

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

Didnt they disable it? im pretty sure its disabled.

Ember Wandertooth(SB), Lucina Fallenflame(Weaver), Kianda Redpaw(Guardian), Kingslayer, Light in the Dark.
    Why Guild Wars is called Guild Wars

• Eidolonemesis.5640Eidolonemesis.5640 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2018

@Dante.1763 said:

Even if the Elite Mortar Kit is intended to be disabled (for whatever reason), the question is why? Not only that, you can still use the Elite Mortar kit and get 1 hit in from each skill when quickly going back and forth.

Furthermore, from what I am reading on the Queen's Gauntlet Wiki page, it is indeed listed as a bug: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Queen's_Gauntlet near the very bottom of the page, but I am not sure how long it has been a bug. Either way, it should be fixed.

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Eidolonemesis.5640 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

Even if the Elite Mortar Kit is intended to be disabled (for whatever reason), the question is why? Not only that, you can still use the Elite Mortar kit and get 1 hit in from each skill when quickly going back and forth.

Furthermore, from what I am reading on the Queen's Gauntlet Wiki page, it is indeed listed as a bug: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Queen's_Gauntlet near the very bottom of the page, but I am not sure how long it has been a bug. Either way, it should be fixed.

I stand corrected then!

Ember Wandertooth(SB), Lucina Fallenflame(Weaver), Kianda Redpaw(Guardian), Kingslayer, Light in the Dark.
    Why Guild Wars is called Guild Wars

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.