[Bug] Elite Mortar Kit immediately unequips itself when used within Queen Gauntlet Arena

@"Dante.1763" said:Didnt they disable it? im pretty sure its disabled.

Even if the Elite Mortar Kit is intended to be disabled (for whatever reason), the question is why? Not only that, you can still use the Elite Mortar kit and get 1 hit in from each skill when quickly going back and forth.

Furthermore, from what I am reading on the Queen's Gauntlet Wiki page, it is indeed listed as a bug: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Queen%27s_Gauntlet near the very bottom of the page, but I am not sure how long it has been a bug. Either way, it should be fixed.

@Eidolonemesis.5640 said:

@"Dante.1763" said:Didnt they disable it? im pretty sure its disabled.

Even if the Elite Mortar Kit is intended to be disabled (for whatever reason), the question is why? Not only that, you can still use the Elite Mortar kit and get 1 hit in from each skill when quickly going back and forth.

Furthermore, from what I am reading on the Queen's Gauntlet Wiki page, it is indeed listed as a bug:
near the very bottom of the page, but I am not sure how long it has been a bug. Either way, it should be fixed.

I stand corrected then!

Archived