Goofy Asura Rifle Animations Gone

Firstly, apologies if this doesn't belong here. I'd posted a similar topic in the general discussion forums when first I'd noticed the change, as I wasn't certain if it was a bug or intentional, but have never received an answer. Just wanted to put this out there yet again in hopes it gets corrected.

I don't have any way of getting a good set of pictures out of this but those who will know what I'm talking about will understand. After the last set of patches, perhaps several ago by now, one of the colour animations for Asuras (rifles) was changed from a more whimsical set they'd shared in common with two handed melee weapons to something flat and dull which takes away from their character as one of the the tiniest races in Tyria.

What I'm talking about is the animation which occurs during combat mode when holding a rifle (or even a mortar kit on an engineer) at the ready. Where when holding down mouse-look and then slightly tapping left or right to side strafe the Asura would teeter and totter back and forth, shifting balance and standing on only one foot or the other to the point where it seemed as though the weight of their weapon would tip them over. They'd also flail the weapon about in an attempt to keep themselves righted. This awkward rubber-bandiness(I have no other way to describe it) is/was one of their most endearing features and now it seems, for whatever reason, to have been shelved in favour of something more generic and much less animated.

Thanks for your time and whatever attentions you're able to give to this matter.

Archived