Noob with Berserk set

Aris.4231

Hi all. Need help.I main Necromancer and I played Power Reaper. It took me a while to figure out it's not good, awful in fact, so I started to play condi.The thing is I have full ascended set and trinkets and a greatsword. The only class that can use it all is Mesmer.

So is there a build to be played with Greatsword/Berserk stats? I'm completely new to Mesmer, I barely read the skills, and it seems much, much more complex than Power Reaper.It's an alt so it doesn't need to be meta or anything. I just want to use the ascended stuff.Any advice will be appreciated.

While GS can support your phantasms if you take Phantasmal Force (illusion tree t3), I still prefer staff over GS because of mobility and survivability, even with a power build. GS alone probably won't perform that great. You'll want S/S as your primary weapon set and GS to increase the iSwordsmen's damage with might asap.

And I highly recommend you to read the skill descriptions. Since it is an Alt, you probably are not in a hurry. Take your time and try different builds and skills to figure out what suits your preferred playstyle the most.

Mesmer and chronomancer work great with berserker stats.

Check the quantify core mesmer power build or go straight for the chronomancer builds (both give different playstyles while running power). Feel free to exchange one of the weapons sets with a greatsword. (check builds on qtfy.eu)

Yes, mesmer is quite complex and can be a bit overwhelming when starting out. Just try to enjoy yourself.

@Cyninja.2954 said:Mesmer and chronomancer work great with berserker stats.

Check the quantify core mesmer power build or go straight for the chronomancer builds (both give different playstyles while running power). Feel free to exchange one of the weapons sets with a greatsword. (check builds on qtfy.eu)

Yes, mesmer is quite complex and can be a bit overwhelming when starting out. Just try to enjoy yourself.

The site is really cool. thanks for tips.

Archived