[Suggestion] Quality of Life Features

Kilty.4906

Hi! I would like to present some QoL features I've been thinking about:

We have a feature in "Graphics Options" known as "Character Model Limit" and it allows to show about ten players on the screen when setting to "lowest" but certain skills require the player to hit the target's back and when you have a cluster of players you can't see very well the enemy. It would be interesting to have a keybind feature to "Show/Hide Other Players", at least on Open World.

Another one is in general option at "Combat/Movement", there we have an option to disable area of effect rings but it disables for both allies and enemies skills, which lead to unnecessary damage during fights. Creating an option to disable ally area of effect rings only could lead to a cleaner screen during zerg fights.

Lastly, it's not a QoL but it's more of a thing that we should have. I understand mount reskin is a thing now but I like the default mounts aswell, although it has only one dyeable channel when it clearly could have more. It would be amazing to see more dyeable channels for the default mounts.

Well, that's it, if you have any suggestions aswell, I'd love to read them!

Archived