Hybrid Herald

Lucas.3718

Hello people

As most of you know, the herald got a heavy rework. now after a little bit of messing arround with the build editor i was wondering if there could be a viable (not over the top or meta) Hybrid build where you can change between healer and dmg dealer within seconds, without great change of armor. i thought maybe the use of marshal armor stats (main power,healing power sec. precision,condition dmg) and depending on the role just swap out maybe one traitline, maybe salvation for devastation for if dmg is needed or vise versa ifhealing is needed, since herald can heal now almost passivly.

I'm a condi healer hybrid: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlEQJApnnnN2gSyJvQRNlbosoyPU4U5IKIs8ElFUlJNgBawu81nfNmbyB-jRyGQBkVZ1FVCCgHAg52fgQqRgG9AKUpCuOBAiV1FA-e

My gear is a mix of shaman and plaguedoctor (for concentration).I took the corruption line for condi dmg love, salvation for healing and herald.My health sits at >30K.Herald traits I took are 112 (Elder's respite, shared empow, draco echo).I took Glint/Ventari stances -> Role of boon bot or healer.With my >60% boon duration I can sustain regen + 10-12 might stacks to 10 men using 2 facets (light & strength).If s**t happens, I switch to ventari for burst heals!

@"Wahlao.1069" said:I'm a condi healer hybrid: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlEQJApnnnN2gSyJvQRNlbosoyPU4U5IKIs8ElFUlJNgBawu81nfNmbyB-jRyGQBkVZ1FVCCgHAg52fgQqRgG9AKUpCuOBAiV1FA-e

My gear is a mix of shaman and plaguedoctor (for concentration).I took the corruption line for condi dmg love, salvation for healing and herald.My health sits at >30K.Herald traits I took are 112 (Elder's respite, shared empow, draco echo).I took Glint/Ventari stances -> Role of boon bot or healer.With my >60% boon duration I can sustain regen + 10-12 might stacks to 10 men using 2 facets (light & strength).If s**t happens, I switch to ventari for burst heals!

Just to point out: at this time it seems the skill planner still hasn't been updated with the recent Herald changes. So things aren't going to be quite accurate. (traits for example are still showing as the old versions)

Archived