New update. New minor balance patch?

FaO: Balance team - only if Gaile is able to ask ofc.Could we be cheeky and request a minor insight to the changes to come?Not specifics we’ll get them on 18th.

I only request to know the scale of changes, especially to Warrior and Ranger, as I feel they got the short end of the stick last patch with very little changes.

Any info is good hypeable info.

~ J

They haven't done so in the past. They won't do so now.

The only time anything was mentioned occasionally was when things were bugged or grossly overpowered.

The amount of balance changes are no indicator of how good or bad a class performs. If warriors and rangers were in an overall good spot, then less changes are sensible.

@Cyninja.2954 said:They haven't done so in the past. They won't do so now.

The only time anything was mentioned occasionally was when things were bugged or grossly overpowered.

The amount of balance changes are no indicator of how good or bad a class performs. If warriors and rangers were in an overall good spot, then less changes are sensible.

That last point i do understand and indeed that is the dream. But there’s plenty of improvements to be made to both, some obvious some not.

I was just hoping for more communications between the community and Anet before changes go live. Especially as a Community Test Environment is the least likely of things on their agenda.

Archived