40min+ dishonor due to 'Client server error'

MrPromiscuous.4381

I have been kicked out of the game several times in the last 24 hours due to 'Client server error' This has nothing to do with me, I have had no issues with gw2 (My internet is 70mb+)Now I have 40min+ for idling, I wasn't idling I was playing!Not sure what's going on, it's not my PC nor is it my connection yet I now have a 40min+ wait time. A tad miffed :(

@Alatar.7364 said:I've been getting random disconnects from the game throughout last week or so while my connection was always stable and functional.Just in PvP though and purely during Ranked matches...wining Ranked matches...

Yeah, it's annoying as I play with friends and getting a 10min, 15min wait for the server messing up is beyond annoying

@MrPromiscuous.4381 said:

@kipthelip.5802 said:What about the other half dozen or so dishonors you got before that in a 24 hour period? You don't just get a 40 minute dishonor.

I don't think I have ever had one before. Last night I got disconnected 3x from pvp due to some server error and then it happened again twice this afternoon.

Same here, but I got only two yesterday.

I was mid match yesterday and got booted on a connection error but yet my net was fine... then I got a message that my real time scanner had overloaded while trying to reconnect to the game...

Im not a tech wiz so not sure if my pc crapped itself or if another player somehow forced me to crash, not sure what the go was but its the first time its happened in that manner

Archived