I'm looking at making a guild with the intent of players helping players

Stillshade.7634

Plenty of guilds out there focusing on helping people. I wouldn't say mine is focused on helping people, though there are several people in my guild who are focused on helping players, including myself.

If you create a guild based on helping, you're going to have a number of people helping but a number of people joining to get help, but not necessarily focused on helping themselves. You'll end up with a guild pretty much like mine.

Not that there's anything wrong another guild like this. It's fine. But it's by no means unique.

@Vayne.8563 said:Plenty of guilds out there focusing on helping people. I wouldn't say mine is focused on helping people, though there are several people in my guild who are focused on helping players, including myself.

If you create a guild based on helping, you're going to have a number of people helping but a number of people joining to get help, but not necessarily focused on helping themselves. You'll end up with a guild pretty much like mine.

Not that there's anything wrong another guild like this. It's fine. But it's by no means unique.

This is the guy I was searching for in LFG to give you a link. Thanks for posting Vayne...

Archived