[EU] Raid 3 hours after Raid Reset

Talindra.4958

I will form a group to do Weekly Wing 1, 5, 6 & the double reward wing clear. Wing 1 is for ghostly infusion drop, 5 and 6 for new LD.We will form the squad and start the clear 3 hours after raid reset on Monday (second account welcome). If you are experience raider who knows not just mechanic well but work well excellent as a team player. Friendly and respectful attitude. semi hardcore and calm personality. minimum 600li.. or envoy title preferable. If you think you are good and have near li requirement, feel free to pm me.I am currently trying to gather as many people. I am still looking for 2xChrono, 1xdruid (golem pusher/dhuumkiter), 2 dhuum greens, qadim kiter.hopefully by next Monday I get to form a group that we can stick together for many months plus new wings to play together.

• 4 months later...

After Christmas vacation break :p we haven't play raids. I'm thinking to start again. W5&6 on one day w1to4 on another.

We are missing 1 off chrono (dhuum green and qadim in Matt kiter), BS (dhuum green), druid (golem push and kite dhuum/green), 2 x multi DPS.

Please pm me to discuss. ?

Archived