Scrapper dmg build?

migcun.5240

Hello :) !

Can anyone here suggest me a good DPS build for scrapper - hammer ?

I want a direct dmg build, with crit and dmg ( not a conditions one)

For PvE and story ( story mode build always change depending on the boss etc etc.) But I search for a PvE build :)

I'm running full zerker build gear + hammer + accessories - everything ascended !

• runes : rune of strength
  • sigils: - the one that has a chance on hit to cause a lighting strike + another that increase +5% dmg

At the moment I'm running this build!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASncoCtoidZBupC0ehlBj6LASv2Lc/SnAj+zz8NH

What is your opinion about it?

I want to run with an hammer because I love their skills and the gameplay it provides.

I'm just sad because I realise that every other class can do better then me, yet, I can't stop playing this scrapper.

All I want to know is how good is my build and if is there any way to improve it .

Thank you for your help :)

Your build isn't bad, it just lacks focus when it comes to DPS. You don't need to be tanky in PvE, DPS is better for killing mobs faster. So here are my thoughts on how to improve your build.

In explosives, use Glass Cannon over Blasting Zone for the 5% damage increase and use Short Fuse if you're using the Bomb Kit. I highly recommend you use the Bomb Kit because the 02.10.2018 balance patch buffed Short Fuse so that it gives you fury when hitting foes with explosions. Swap Inventions for Firearms and use 3/3/3. As for utility skills, swap out Blast Gyro Tag for Grenade Kit and swap Throw Mine for Bomb Kit. You can use Shredder Gyro if you want, but if you want to change it, use Rifle Turret.

@migcun.5240 said:Thank you :) !When you mean 3-3-3 how you count them? Up down? Are the number3 the lower traits?Also, I hate using kits :( I only use mortar because I want some ranged skills, they useful sometime :3 but I will got it a shot ! :D thank you very much

That's right. 1 is top, 2 is middle and 3 is bottom. And since you don't like using kits, I recommend you use the Rifle Turret and Throw Mine.

Scrapper in PVE is a ton of fun! I put together some builds for you that have both, nice DPS (nice, but not TOP dps!) and some survivability in it.

Plain build: grenades for range, spike and for fury stacking, Switch mortar for stealth gyro to Bypass enemies, quickness 30% Uptime when 10+ might (hammer autoattack), use stability:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASncoCtbhlYBGpC0ehl0iie6b+qHMFbx66bDDgQE-jRROwAjU+BW9HA7PQUHgMlgAA-e

As I really love playing scrapper with elixirs, here a second oneKinda Might + Fury overload + very high Quickness + stability uptime.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASncoClXhlYBWXB0ehlJjS8ZKgAg+vz7AHs6yuQC-jRROwAgV/hoOAZKBBs/wIlfAA-e

• 3 weeks later...

While this topic is here, I've been playing around with a Flamethrower scrapper build in PvE.

gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhatY1Vw8KQ7FL3FF9tH75u4B9D5A4CGhBAA-jRROwAyUCCW9Hi6AAs/wIlfAA-e

It revolves around maintaining high might stacks which procs quickness every 10 seconds in addition to the high quickness uptime from Elixir U. Basically perma 25 might with at about 80% quickness uptime.

If anybody is willing to test this builds viability, that would be great. Thanks

Archived