Plaguedoctor Support Scourge ideas...

Methuselah.4376

So I have been having lots of fun playing as a fully PD support scourge in T4 Fracs, and being a hybrid of damage mitigation and might bot is awesome. However, when I start thinking about a party of 10, I get hesitant. In a team of 5, I can pretty much keep barrier up semi-permanently but that's because I have barrier coming from Manifest Sand Shade (effects 5), Sand Flare (effects 5) and Sand Cascade (effect 10). Problem is, only Sand Cascade effects 10 people and on its own it's pretty weak. So here's some suggestions:

Traits.Abrasive Grit:-in addition to its present effect, allies receive 10% less damage when under the effects of your barriers.Desert Empowerment:-also makes the barrier gained from Desert Shroud shareable, with you and your shades as a sourceSand Savant:-in addition to its present effect, it grants +20% base barrier value.Life From Death:-apply effect upon entering and exiting Shroud.

Skills.Serpent Siphon:-I actually use this skill when dealing with mobs as it allows my team mates to pick up some extra barrier when they're running about but the thing is the barrier is really weak, and the orbs it generates don't last long (like 3 seconds). I would suggest reworking it so that allies get the barrier instantly if they're in the aoe. Maybe even give allies a poison charge for their next attack.Sand Flare:-Solid skill for barrier. Maybe change it to 10 targets. But with recommended change to Desert Empowerment, might be a bit overkill.Life Siphon:-I understand that support scourge is mostly a damage mitigator and power rezzor spec, but a little more healing would be nice. I pick this as the major healing skill; its effects are shared with allies in 360 radius. This won't make the healing as "free" as the druid's but at least scourge will have that "burst" heal.

Archived