Halloween Huntin' is stuck

@"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:The achievement doesn't progress because it's a historical achievement and could only be completed in the 2012 Halloween event.For the 2018 version look for "Routing the Rebel Rabble" and "Arguably Foodlike".

Seriously? why is it in the game then? Emissary of the Mad King title is still achievable isn't it?

@EphedrinE.1309 said:

@"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:The achievement doesn't progress because it's a historical achievement and could only be completed in the 2012 Halloween event.For the 2018 version look for "Routing the Rebel Rabble" and "Arguably Foodlike".

Seriously? why is it in the game then? Emissary of the Mad King title is still achievable isn't it?

It's still in the game because for those who completed it it still counts towards their overall AP. ANet at some point decided they want players to be able to check which achievements they completed in the past even if they are no longer achievable.

The Mad Memorial achievement, which rewards the title Emissary of the Mad King, is still achievable. When you open your Hero Panel and check the Achievements tab, all Achievements that aren't in the Historical tab are currently achievable. The Historical tab does include achievements that may return with future festivals.

@BunjiKugashira.9754 said:

@BunjiKugashira.9754 said:The achievement doesn't progress because it's a historical achievement and could only be completed in the 2012 Halloween event.For the 2018 version look for "Routing the Rebel Rabble" and "Arguably Foodlike".

It's still in the game because for those who completed it it still counts towards their overall AP. ANet at some point decided they want players to be able to check which achievements they completed in the past even if they are no longer achievable.

The Mad Memorial achievement, which rewards the title Emissary of the Mad King, is still achievable. When you open your Hero Panel and check the Achievements tab, all Achievements that aren't in the Historical tab are currently achievable. The Historical tab does include achievements that may return with future festivals.

Hmm thanks that makes sense. However, when I search that one I don't see it, nor do I see the Emissary of the Mad King title under anything . I DO see Shadow of the Mad King with a bunch of Achievements, none of which have Mad Memorial or Emissary. Guess I'm hopeless haha.

Archived