Gem store #1 wished for items. Do You Agree?

Phyb.6704

Singular pieces of the outfits...Example is brahams pants in his outfit.I would like to mix and match and would pay 400-600 gems per piece if they where sold individually not just as a outfit but instead as a skin.If you can make outfits and sell for 400-800 depending on sales... can we not get a single modeled piece of them for 400-600 depending on sales?

Would this cause a big profit issue?They already have it all modeled and designed as a outfit. Is it too much work to split a couple pieces off?

Do people agree with this?I personally would be willing to even pay the same cost as the full outfit for a single piece as a skin so that I can mix and match.An outfit being 700 gem. I would may 700 just for a skin of one piece... But would not pay 700 for the whole outfit because there are parts I do not like.

Why is this not offered?

Because it takes soo much time. Because Outfits aren't individual pieces joined together, and so aren't easily able to be separated. If they were, they would not be Outfits, but Armor sets. Because Outfits are not Heavy, Medium nor Light, but a 4th weight of "armor". Because, due to popular demand (in the past), Armor sets are offered in-game, and Outfits offered in-store.

Good luck.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Because it takes soo much time. Because Outfits aren't individual pieces joined together, and so aren't easily able to be separated. If they were, they would not be Outfits, but Armor sets. Because Outfits are not Heavy, Medium nor Light, but a 4th weight of "armor". Because, due to popular demand (in the past), Armor sets are offered in-game, and Outfits offered in-store.

Good luck.

They have made things on the store that are skins and not armor weight specific before so why can they not do it with this? Many of the head items are this 4th weight of armor.

No, they aren't. If they were the 4th weight of armor, they'd be an outfit. Also, head/shoulders/gloves don't have the clipping issues that chest/legs do. The seam at the waist isn't always the same for each weight, and the dye channels won't always match up.

We do, occasionally, get single pieces of armor (head/shoulders/gloves/boots) in the Gem Store. That's the best you are likely to get.

They have said in the past on AMAs on Reddit and such that because of the time that it takes to make a full and complete set of armor (Heavy, Medium, Light, for each of the five races) it is far too time-consuming and resource eating to have it be something other than a reward in the game or part of the story or a collection. They're simply too important and impressive a thing to make to have them be buyable like that. If someone makes a piece of something that's one thing, as a glove is very different from a cohesive set of full armor for all three weights for all the body types.

I personally don't like 'outfits' as I prefer to mix and match my things and having armor pieces means I can do that. But someone pointed out to me that an outfit means less work for the devs and creators, and it means that you aren't consuming transmutation charges as much to change your look around, so it's more cost-effective for some players who don't have those stockpiled. So I see both sides. I would rather have whatever skins I can get my hands on in the game and thank whatever devs are taking the time to make those shoulders and boots that I can add to whatever I can get from the gemstore since before learning that, I didn't know what kind of work went into those.

Of course a full armor set is awesome, but when it comes down to it, there's a lot of awesome things in the game and that's just a part of it, you know?

Archived