[RESOLVED] Palawadan meta can still hang after Corsair Ships.

Rather than repeat what may have already been said about this particular choke point in the meta, I want to present a few facts to ANet that might help pin down the problem.

Killing two corsair ships at the same time does not seem to be the cause. I personally have seen Palawadan hang with all three ships dying at different times, so my previous claim about this is void.

You can tell if a particular Istan map is "bugged" if at xx:20 after the meta, the Great Hall event does not start; or if there is a "Mordant Crescent Forces" bar, breaking that bar does not start the event either.

Among the popular Istan commanders, including myself, we think the cause is more directly linked to if a new instance of Istan is generated during the course of a Palawadan meta (xx:45 through 1+xx:15). Problem is, this is highly likely because people are more heavily drawn to Istan when Palawadan is underway. It also makes it difficult to find the source of the bug if I'm right, because it's likely not going to be noticed until Palawadan happens on that map, and progresses to the Corsair Ships.

Archived