Updated Renegade Raid Gearing

narcx.3570

Raid reset tonight... And for those of your Renegade players looking for quick optimization in the new rune/sigil system, I thought I would share with you the setup I'm going to be using after some testing.

Full Viper6/6 Baelfire RunesMace/Axe (Malice/Earth)Shortbow (Malice/Geo or Earth--on average they produce the same amount of bleed ticks, but each have advantages--Earth can potentially generate more stacks, but procs can also be wasted on add cleaves)1 Expertise Infusion17 Malign Infusions

This put all condi durations at 100%... And even though Malice is completely not-needed for Burn/Poison uptime, and over-caps Bleed by 5%, it still gave me consistently higher numbers than when I experimented with different sigils and duration setups, including no Malice for a Earth/Geo, Earth/Doom max proc setup. I think maybe you can get a more optimized build with 16/18 expertise runes and no Malice (this would cap Bleed and leave Torment at 95%), but quite frankly I didn't wanna spend the gold swapping all the expertise infusions off my Mirage just to test something that might not work.

I'm sure in a few days Snowcrows will crank out a better version, but reset's tonight, so I thought some people might find this useful in the meantime.

Archived