Any in-game options are coming for players to choose specific colors for different boons?

SCVwar.3784

Fill colors or stroke color change options for boons would help a lot in my humble opinion.The blinking boons when they are about to expire is a really nice touch done by ANet, but when those boons are all at high duration,the legibility for players to find the specific boon gets challenging; (or is it just me.)

It's still a minor annoyance, but allowing players to choose different colors for certain boons to appear on player's "boon bar" shouldhelp a lot for players to make a better combat decisions and boon managements + counter play against those boons.

Or is there already a third party tools for players to change colors of those boons?I'm really curious how others feel about the boons legibility at current state of the game in PvP, WvW or any other challenging/competitive scenes whereboon management is crucial. I am guessing most PvE players aren't having much issues with the boon legibility but it's just a one person's view.

Archived