Osborne is missing. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Osborne is missing.

For the last 3 weeks I have noticed that the chain of events he spawns in Wayfarer Foothills has not appeared.

Thanks

Fàther - Create a mount then kill it until it's more useless than PvE. "Smart"
Tactical Killers
Server(DR)

Comments

• Loosmaster.8263Loosmaster.8263 Member ✭✭✭✭

Osborne has been found!!!

Tactical Killers
    Server(DR)

• His event chain may be one of those ones that needs a minimum local population of players. (There are several of these in Queensdale, notably the one with the guy taking his webbed-up friend to get help.)

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

• Loosmaster.8263Loosmaster.8263 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's always been there regardless of map population. I've seen it even when it appears I'm the only one on the map.

It also didn't spawn during the Maw or even during Zone Defense with a lot of people there.

He may have just went on vacation!!!

Tactical Killers
    Server(DR)

• Or, the map reset, which usually resets stalled events. :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.